Doctor insights on:
Child Had Fever Now Has Cough And Nausea What Is It
Past two weeks have been running a fever on and off as high 101.5. No bowel movement for a week and now nausea and cough. ?
Started with months of severe cough then periods of low grade fever, nausea, vomiting and now frequent large-volume stools. Could it be a parasite?
Dry cough now with yellow sputum. Nausea on and off, feeling warm all over, no fever. Jittery, loss of appetite. Running nose at times & sweaty palms
My child jus started back taking Adderall and now he has a fever and chills. He's also stopped up with a cough. The fever is 100.0. What should I do?
Viral illness: Think virus with the fever and the cough. Honestly he probably got it while he was visiting the doctor. You can treat it symptomatically, and the Adderall is incidental. If you have any questions about his illness getting worse, call your pediatrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Child with 101.9 fever for 3 days, a lot of mucus, rosey red cheeks and nose, and congested cough. What is it and what to do? Now please.
Viral: Fever control, make your child comfortable.You may give decongestant/expectorant , antihistamine to help with the mucus .Have your child see doctor to rule out underlying bacterial infection eg sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infection, pneumonia.Also wants to be sure, it is not fifth's disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 8 year old child started with a runny nose now she has a cough and has developed a fever at 101. Should I proceed to ER? Has Nebs for breathing.
Yes take to ER: it is the best place to evaluate ( and treat ) if the child do not have a pediatrician . ...Read more
My child has a productive cough for 3 days now- we are on vacay- no fever, feels great, diminished appetite but fluid intake is high- runny nose but i?
Supportive measures.: The question is unclear but cough is only of 3 days duration and your child sounds well. Several issues to consider overtime if cough persists are; the nature of the sputum, associated difficulty breathing, are symptoms more at night or with activity, is appetite still suppressed etc. I will be very glad to follow up with your daughter if cough does not respond to your supportive measures . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My 11 month old has a bad cough and diarrhea but no fever is it serious
- Daughter is coughing and throwing up and has low grade fever is it a flu
- My 5 daughter has a bark sounding cough and fever what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- Causes of a 101 degree fever in children
- Teenage daughter has white gooey discharge in panties and what is it
- Teenage daughters panties always has a white discharge and what is it
- Talk to a pediatrician online