Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain While Running In Children
Stress testing: May be indicated...Talk to your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Docs! Help me! My 13 years old son feels left chest pain while running, He live healthy....running, exercising....does that mean he got any disease?
Unlikely: if otherwise normal, and no other symptoms, he should be fine, if that is a recurring problem please arrange to visit his doctor ...Read more
Chest pain while running for about 4 minutes last night. got EKG 2 months ago and all looked fine. it was mild and stopped after i finished running.
Info: Key to chest pain 1) Did it hurt because it was cold outside? Did you breathing hurt? 2) Oppressive chest pain? Radiation? did it get better when you stop exercising? Has this happened before? Do you have history of Heart disease? If you are 26, and this has not happened again it is unlikely that it is cardiac in nature. A rest EKG doesnt mean much illiciting ischemia though. Cheers C ...Read more
YES: Stretch it out slowly. . If this doesn't resolve the problem see your primary care provider. ...Read more
Chest pain: Has seeing a doctor for a workup been one of the ideas? There are many possibilities and online isn't going to give an answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tight chest while running
- Tightness in chest while running
- Can you have chest pain from breast size while running?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Testicle pain while running
- Shoulder pain while running
- Testicular pain while running
- Suprapubic pain while running
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free