Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Eating Or Drinking
What can I do if my mom is experiencing severe chest pain when eating and drinking. Is this serious?
Chest pain: See a doctor for evaluation this symptom should not be ignored. ...Read more
Is it normal to get chest pain when drinking soda and eating? Is it normal to burp or hiccup when drinking soda?
Been vomiting after meal n smtimes in the morning fr 2 weeks, w chest pain after, also while drinking or eating smthing, plus bad headache at night?
33 yr old male having stomach pain upper chest pain pain under both ribs on and off and pain after eating food or drinking for 2 weeks now isit gerd?
GERD possible: Certainly possible to be due to GERD. Try a course of anti-acid medication and see if it helps. If it is severe and slash for unrelenting, see your primary care doctor to discuss further. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Trouble swallowing+pain at times,chest pain,shortness of breath,feeling of food stuck,hiccups after eating/drinking,acid reflux.Could it be cancer?
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Extremely sharp pain in tooth when eating or drinking cold
- Pain in chest when eating and drinking
- Chest pain after eating or drinking
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain when swallowing food or drink
- Pain in back when eating or drinking
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Chest pain when drinking a cold drink
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free