Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Eating Or Drinking
What can I do if my mom is experiencing severe chest pain when eating and drinking. Is this serious?
Stomach bloating, gassy, constipation/diarrhea, random breathlessnes, chest/abdomen pain, breathless when eating or drinking. Doc says anxiety/reflux?
A good Dx idea.: It was wise to have a physical exam to check for organ damage. It's good there is nothing bad yet. Treating your anxiety (therapy w/ or w/o drugs) and the reflux is a good idea to prevent organ damage from the excess acid, etc. So, find a CBT therapist you like who can help and it should all be good. You'll learn skills for life! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it normal to get chest pain when drinking soda and eating? Is it normal to burp or hiccup when drinking soda?
Been vomiting after meal n smtimes in the morning fr 2 weeks, w chest pain after, also while drinking or eating smthing, plus bad headache at night?
Trouble swallowing+pain at times,chest pain,shortness of breath,feeling of food stuck,hiccups after eating/drinking,acid reflux.Could it be cancer?
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Extremely sharp pain in tooth when eating or drinking cold
- Pain in chest when eating and drinking
- Chest pain after eating or drinking
- My tooth pain happens when eating or drinking cold things
- Chest pain when swallowing food or drink
- Pain in back when eating or drinking
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Chest pain when drinking a cold drink
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free