Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Eating Or Drinking
What can I do if my mom is experiencing severe chest pain when eating and drinking. Is this serious?
Is it normal to get chest pain when drinking soda and eating? Is it normal to burp or hiccup when drinking soda?
Yes: Your body is trying to relieve the pressure built up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Been vomiting after meal n smtimes in the morning fr 2 weeks, w chest pain after, also while drinking or eating smthing, plus bad headache at night?
Esophagitis: Could be multiple things. Consider an endoscopy to look for any abnormality. Would consider a trial of Omeprazole 20 mg twice a day on an empty stomach. If no better at 2-3 weeks, then need to look for other reasons. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Esophagus: Chest pain associated with swallowing is most likely coming from esophagus. Occasional pain or discomfort is normal. However if this happens frequently then you need to see a GI specialist. Special x-rays and endoscopy may be needed. ...Read more
Lap band having chest pain while eating and drinking pain on right side have had band three years?
See 1 more doctor answer
Chest pain: See a doctor for evaluation this symptom should not be ignored. ...Read more
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Extremely sharp pain in tooth when eating or drinking cold
- Pain in chest when eating and drinking
- Chest pain after eating or drinking
- My tooth pain happens when eating or drinking cold things
- Chest pain when swallowing food or drink
- Chest pain when eating and drinking
- Pain in back when eating or drinking
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free