Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Drinking A Cold Drink
28 years old ,,,chest pain,,,normal catheter just spasm while inject,,,worsens some times by drinking cold water,,,improve a little by burp?
Is it normal to get chest pain when drinking soda and eating? Is it normal to burp or hiccup when drinking soda?
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
I used 2 drink a lot a lot of monsters b4 and one day my chest started started hurt. I recently stopped but occasionally get chest pain. What can can b?
Angina: Go see your doctor and drink lots of water. ...Read more
Chest pain: See a doctor for evaluation this symptom should not be ignored. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in chest when eating and drinking
- Chest pain when eating or drinking
- Drinking cold liquid causes chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Throat pain when drinking cold water
- Inner ear pain when drinking cold fluids
- Pain in ear when swallowing cold drink
- Shooting pain in head when drinking cold liquids
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free