Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Drinking A Cold Drink
28 years old ,,,chest pain,,,normal catheter just spasm while inject,,,worsens some times by drinking cold water,,,improve a little by burp?
Is it normal to get chest pain when drinking soda and eating? Is it normal to burp or hiccup when drinking soda?
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I used 2 drink a lot a lot of monsters b4 and one day my chest started started hurt. I recently stopped but occasionally get chest pain. What can can b?
Angina: Go see your doctor and drink lots of water. ...Read more
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Extremely sharp pain in tooth when eating or drinking cold
- Sharp pain in back when drinking something cold
- Burning pain in chest when i cough with a cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shooting pain in head when drinking cold liquids
- When drinking orange juice i get pain in my upper right chest
- Pain in ear when swallowing cold drink
- What causes chest pain when you have a cold?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free