Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain When Breathing Out
I have chest pain when breathing out. My chest hurts when i exhale or cough or laugh. Is this serious?
Sounds like: Possible pleuritic ...Recommend further evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just discovered non-painful dime size lump under chin,slightly to rt side.Chest pain when breathing out after deep breaths 2 weeks.No teeth pain.
Bronchitis ?: Hard to diagnose without someone listening to your breath sounds with a stethoscope and a chest x-Ray, go see a real time doc and get more answers ...Read more
Chest pain. Gurgling sound when breathing in & out. Mucus is clear w/ white streaks & a bit of bubbles. Been on antibiotics w/ no improvement to cough?
Chest pain: Unlikely to be anything serious.....Get a more detailed answer ›
Multiple, serious: Seek medical attention immediately!Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest pain when breathing. Whenever i breathe in or out i get chest pain. This happened before and stopped for awhile and now it's happening again.
Chest pain: This kind of pain can be pleural or pericardial pain and should be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of pain in chest when breathing in and out
- Chest pain breathing out
- Chest pain when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in middle of chest when breathing
- Pain in chest and shoulder when breathing
- Pain in chest and back when breathing
- Random chest pain when breathing
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free