Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain What To Do
Chest pain: Get check out by your dr.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest pain: There are many causes of chest pain, the heart is but one, intestinal gas and thoracic musculoskeletal pains are very common, anxiety and panic attacks likewise are frequent causes. You should always ask the doctors who see you what they think is the problem you came for and what to do about it. ...Read more
Not enough data !: See family dr first to make sure it is not cardiac pain. A detailed personnel medical history is needed, family history, life style history current stressors, etc. No simple "fast food " response here! never fool around or guess with chest pain. Cannot assume it is anxiety or chest wall-muscular pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Go to ER OR CALL MD: You need the inhaler, if not available go to nearest er or call your doctor or refill on the inhalers you need two kin of inhalers 1controller inhalerscontainig inhaled steroids with or without long acting ronchodilaters 2reliever inhalers like albuterol or xopenex chest pain also needs to be checked asap. ...Read more
I have severe insomnia with no sleep at all. diphenhydramine+melatonin and ambien both work for me, but both are giving me chest pain. What to do?
See your doctor: There are many causes of insomnia. It is important to contact your doctor to get a proper assessment , appropriate testing and referral to specialists if needed. In some cases there may be multiple causes going on simultaneously. There are many over the counter and prescription medications used to help with sleep, but the most effective approach is to diagnose and treat underlying cause(s). Best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
i have history of PTB. now days afb not seen, chest, shoulder joint & back side of chest pain. what i do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of chest and back pain when i eat and swallow?
- Why do i have a pain in my back that moves to my front chest plate?
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain when i cough and breathe deeply what do i have
- My son inlaw has concrete burns what can we do to help with pain
- What can i do to ease the vaginal and back pain while pregnant?
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free