Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain Spreading To Shoulders And Neck
Severe sharp pain in chest spreading to back, shoulder and neck. Shortness of breath on exertion and palpitations. I'm hypertensive. Should I worry?
Symptoms: With the symptoms that you present here, I would advise seeing a physician and getting checked out sooner than later. ...Read more
I have been having intermittent chest pain for a few weeks with sometimes radiating to right neck and shoulder should I be concerned? I'm 42
Evaluate: It has features or both cardiac pain and non cardiac pain. Be checked with investigations to determine the cause. All the best. ...Read more
Chest pain that goes to my shoulder blade and up my neck, very uncomfortable, hurts while trying to lay down,sit, and stand.
I am experiencing chest pain on the right side that radiates to my shoulder, arm, neck, and back. It comes and goes after 1-2 hours. 3x in past month?
Would heart chest pain come and go or be constant? I have random chest pain, shoulder pain, neck for about a week now.
What is causing me to have chest pain on the right side of my chest near my shoulder up to the base of my neck? Hi doctor,
i am experiencing pain in the right side of my chest that goes sometime to the base of my neck. I am getting over a cold and i have
Chest pain. Especially when using my right arm, lowering right shoulder, or looking to the right and lowering my neck?
Spinal disease: Likely you have a disorder in your lower C or upper T spine-go get examined ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- How to get rid of pain in neck shoulder and upper back?
- Is lyrica a good choice to treat chronic neck and shoulder pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of pain in neck and shoulders?
- Tightness in the chest and shoulder neck pain
- Best position to sleep for neck and shoulder pain
- Pain in neck shoulder and chest
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free