Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain Spreading To Shoulders And Neck
Severe sharp pain in chest spreading to back, shoulder and neck. Shortness of breath on exertion and palpitations. I'm hypertensive. Should I worry?
Symptoms: With the symptoms that you present here, I would advise seeing a physician and getting checked out sooner than later. ...Read more
I have been having intermittent chest pain for a few weeks with sometimes radiating to right neck and shoulder should I be concerned? I'm 42
Evaluate: It has features or both cardiac pain and non cardiac pain. Be checked with investigations to determine the cause. All the best. ...Read more
Chest pain that goes to my shoulder blade and up my neck, very uncomfortable, hurts while trying to lay down,sit, and stand.
I am experiencing chest pain on the right side that radiates to my shoulder, arm, neck, and back. It comes and goes after 1-2 hours. 3x in past month?
What is causing me to have chest pain on the right side of my chest near my shoulder up to the base of my neck? Hi doctor,
i am experiencing pain in the right side of my chest that goes sometime to the base of my neck. I am getting over a cold and i have
Would heart chest pain come and go or be constant? I have random chest pain, shoulder pain, neck for about a week now.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in neck shoulder and chest
- Tightness in the chest and shoulder neck pain
- Neck shoulder chest pain left side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore shoulders neck lower head pain tight chest dizzy fatigue
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- Shoulder chest armpit pain
- Pain in chest and shoulders
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free