Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain Gets Worse When Thinking About It
Have it evaluated.: A person with chest pain needs to be evaluated and treated appropriately. Multiple possible causes may be: heart attack, esophageal reflux, anxiety, musculoskeletal, pneumonia, pulmonary embolus, and aortic dissection. Have it evaluated right away to prevent potential serious complications. ...Read more
What could this be a left chest pain gets worse when im breathing and feels like its radiating in from under my breast to the center and upper chest?
When i laugh the chest pain gets worse. But otherwise its a constant pain. Does this mean I am on my way to having a heart attack?
It's been a week in a half and this cold gets better than it gets worse! It's going up and down with a persistent congested cough & chest pain?!
Infection: A good rule of thumb is that if an upper or lower respiratory infection persists beyond approximately 10 days, it likely has become a bacterial infection. You likely have a lower respiratory infection and need to see your doctor. Antibiotics probably would be helpful. Get seen soon and other supportive therapy will be given to make you feel better. ...Read more
I have chest pain since yesterday. It gets worse when I take a deep breath.I feel the pain on left side of chest and upper left back. What should I do?
Hi. been having sharp chest pain on the left side for few days now. it gets worse if i cough sneez or bend down to pick up something.
Sounds like pleurisy: Pleurisy is inflammation of lining around the lungs and can be very painful. If bringing up colored phlegm or if fever, could be pneumonia. Other concern is for a collapsed lung, called a pneumothorax. Best way to tell is see a dr for complete physical and chest xray. ...Read more
Ive had mid to upper back pain for 2months now that gets worse when lying down and causes some chest pain. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have stabbing ear pain it gets worse at night is this normal
- I have pain in my chest that is worse when i lift
- Sharp and sudden chest pain when breathing in what might cause it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could topamax be causing chest pain and dizziness that are worse when i lie down
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- Is it normal to have a quick chest pain when sneezing?
- Is it serious if my sudden stomach pain all over is worse when i breath in?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free