Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain Bra
Definitely maybe: It is definitely possible for a tightly-fitting bra to cause significant chest discomfort, even outright pain. However, you need to be careful because occasionally true anginal chest pains can feel like a tight bra. So if you have risk factors for coronary heart disease, you should be sure to get checked out before attributing the pain to noncardiac causes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I HAVE CHEST PAIN,RIGHT UNDER THE BRA AREA,AND A LOT OF HEADACHES AT NIGHT,FEELS LIKE KNIFES GOING TRUE MY HEAD,CHEST PAIN AT NIGHT IS INTENSE?
Go to the Doctor: Please you do not need to yell at us here. You are sick. You must sign off of the internet and go to your family doctor today. ...Read more
Chest pain that feels like I have my bra on tight, but i don't. I have pac's bad at times. Is this anything to be concerned about? There are no other symptoms.
I took off my bra, now i have constant shooting chest pain since 10 pm. i took Advil around 11pm and it didn't help. its 3am now?
Male breast concern: NoGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tight bra cause chest pain?
- Tight bra chest pain
- Can someone get bad chest pain from her bra?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal bloating chest pain
- Abdominal pain chest tightness
- Upper right chest pain above breast
- Pain on right side of chest above breast
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free