Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain And Heart Attack
No: There are many organs and structures that live in the heart's neighborhood! any of these can cause chest pain. These include esophageal and stomach problems (like reflux) and lung problems. Any problems of the chest wall muscles or nerves (like a case of shingles) can cause chest pain. Even the joints along the sternum can become inflamed and cause chest pain, a problem known as costrochondritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Difference between anxiety chest pain and chest pain from heart attack i was always worried im having a heart attack and die with it.Normal 2decho, ecg?
See below: Most importantly, call 911 to make sure that you will be treated properly in a hospital setting. While you are waiting, two things may help - a sublingual nitroglycerin, or taking a deep breath and holding it, that redistributes blood flow to the coronaries. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the difference between chest pain caused by heart attack and the one caused by acidity in women?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chest pain but not heart attack
- Chest pain that is not a heart attack
- Chest pain before heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest muscle pain or heart attack
- Chest pain after heart attack
- Chest pain anxiety or heart attack
- Chest pain gas or heart attack
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free