Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain And Heart Attack
No: There are many organs and structures that live in the heart's neighborhood! any of these can cause chest pain. These include esophageal and stomach problems (like reflux) and lung problems. Any problems of the chest wall muscles or nerves (like a case of shingles) can cause chest pain. Even the joints along the sternum can become inflamed and cause chest pain, a problem known as costrochondritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Difference between anxiety chest pain and chest pain from heart attack i was always worried im having a heart attack and die with it.Normal 2decho, ecg?
See below: Most importantly, call 911 to make sure that you will be treated properly in a hospital setting. While you are waiting, two things may help - a sublingual nitroglycerin, or taking a deep breath and holding it, that redistributes blood flow to the coronaries. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the difference between chest pain caused by heart attack and the one caused by acidity in women?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could burping and chest pain mean a heart attack
- Does chest pain under the left breast always mean heart attack?
- Pain in right shoulder and arm heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is the chest pain located in a heart attack
- Tooth pain and heart attacks
- Can terrible pain from a pulled muscle in the chest lead to a heart attack?
- Upper back pain and heart attack
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free