Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain And Fever
Lump under right armpit. Been there for 3 months. Grown since last week. Not painful. Chest tightness but no fever. Deep and hurts to push down also?
Im coughing real blood and I've got chest pain. No fever, but constant cough (big smoker). Will amoxicillin take care of it?
Possibilities...: If the left chest pain increases with cough and deep breathing, then it is likely related to the other symptoms. If this is the case, the likely diagnoses are bronchitis vs pneumonia. Often, the only way to tell the difference is via chest x-ray. If the left chest pain does not increase w/ above maneuvers, see a doctor today so cardiac etiology can be ruled out. Go to er if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chest pain and cough no fever
- High fever chest pain
- Chest pain fever chills
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low grade fever and chest pain
- What viral infection causes fever chest pain pleurisy?
- Cough sore chest no fever
- Chest infection without fever
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free