Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain And Fever
Lump under right armpit. Been there for 3 months. Grown since last week. Not painful. Chest tightness but no fever. Deep and hurts to push down also?
Im coughing real blood and I've got chest pain. No fever, but constant cough (big smoker). Will amoxicillin take care of it?
Possibilities...: If the left chest pain increases with cough and deep breathing, then it is likely related to the other symptoms. If this is the case, the likely diagnoses are bronchitis vs pneumonia. Often, the only way to tell the difference is via chest x-ray. If the left chest pain does not increase w/ above maneuvers, see a doctor today so cardiac etiology can be ruled out. Go to er if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low grade fever and chest pain
- Chest pain and cough no fever
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in upper right chest and shoulder
- Pain under right armpit and chest
- Pain in right shoulder blade and chest
- Pain under left armpit and chest
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free