Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain And Belching Symptoms
Doctor thinks I have gerd. Only symptoms are belching a lot/intense middle chest pain that radiates to back off \on. Can this be cardiac related?
Sharp chest pain and belching. Feels bruised when i touch it. I am on protonix for gerd, however for last 12 hours I've been in pain and constant belch?
?gastritis: This discomfort is abnormal for gerd and could be due to esophagitis, gastritis or a peptic ulcer. See a gastroenterologist for evaluation. Until then follow a bland diet, avoid caffeine, alcohol and tobacco, take antacids after meals and bedtime as well as increasing your Protonix to twice daily ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have chronic right side chest pain that is relieved with belching. I've taken Prilosec and Nexium and i still have this issue. What could this be?
I can't take a full breath. It worsens after heavy food when i belch and yawn a lot. Hb count-normal, no chest pain. A dr says its hypertension. Is it?
Breathing problem: The difficulty breathing you are experiencing is not typical of hypertension, unless your BP values are VERY high and you have heart changes and fluid buildup in your chest. From what you say, it seems you have some compression of your diaphragm. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
On and off again bad chest pain enough to make me not move and try to lay down. Extreme guttural belching (constant)right shoulder pain severe on top?
Upper left chest pain, near cbone and shoulder. Had for couple days. Left arm also tingles. Also bad belching/acid reflux. Related and suggestions?
Acidity,more belching,while belching i felt gas releasing at left chest,gas got stucked at left chest pain,pressure,increase in heart rate.pls suggest?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chest pain and diarrhea symptoms
- Right and left side of chest pain symptoms
- Flu like symptoms and chest pain
- Symptoms and always hungry and pain in chest
- Sore throat and chest pain symptoms
- Why is one of the blood transfusion reaction symptoms back and chest pain?
- Severe pain in right and left side of chest symptoms
- Chest pain and burping symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free