Doctor insights on:
Chest Pain (Definition)
Many people with chest pain fear a heart attack. However, there are many possible causes of chest pain. Some causes are not dangerous to your health, while other causes are serious and even life-threatening.
Doc can't find what wrong with chest pains. I had it for 2 wks..What does ur mean cause chest pain? I'm only 17 and they can't find what's wrong with.
Yes: Chest pain is always treated seriously, especially as diabetes and obesity becomes a bigger problem in adolescents, along with the ever-present risk of drug abuse. Rarely does chest pain signify something serious in this age group but a proper history and physical examination will be done, followed by tests and labs if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Y'day i had stabbing chest pain just to the left of my left breast. Painful all day and today feels badly bruised to the touch. Ideas?
Have it evaluated: A person with chest pain needs to be evaluated and treated appropriately. Multiple possible causes may be: heart attack, esophageal reflux, anxiety, musculoskeletal, pneumonia, pulmonary embolus, and aortic dissection. Have it evaluated right away to prevent potential serious complications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal pain chest pain under breastbone
- Abdominal bloating chest pain
- Abdominal pain chest tightness
- Upper right chest pain above breast
- Pain on right side of chest above breast
- Chest pain when bending over
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Sharp pain in chest when yawning
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free