Doctor insights on:
I have a small strawberry birthmark always been fine but past year it has changed has raised dark purple bits in it and gets very painful any idea?!
Dermatologist: as there is not really a question her and what type of birthmarks are you talking about,see a dermatologist ...Read more
Unlikely to happen: White birthmarks generally reflect an absence or decreased production of pigment in the patch of skin involved.This cannot be reversed. In theory you could transplant a full thickness graft of your skin to cover the area, but it would never look "normal" and would have some visible demarcation at the edges that would call attention to the patch.Most would use a cover makeup for prominent areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heredity: These marks are inherited from your ancestors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your cherry is popped?
- Having your cherry popped
- White hair birthmark
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Birthmark removal cream
- Cherry angioma
- Easy way to get rid of my cafe au lait birthmark
- Can you get pregnant if your cherry is not popped?
- Talk to a pediatrician online