Doctor insights on:
Cheek Swelling After Root Canal
Cheek swelling and cheek and lip numbness after a root canal. Had one done yesterday, it was infected at the time. Half of my bottom lip is still numb?
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Had cheek swelling & bad tooth #11 infection. Weeks later, i did root canal.Symptoms i look for if infection speeded to the face or the bone in the jaw?
I had oral surgery yesterday. I had a failed root canal. My cheek is swollen. What can I do for the swelling that is a natural way.
Had a root canal over a year ago and i noticed my gums and cheek is swollen with a lump in my cheek but no pain what so ever. What could this be?
It take few days: To about two weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
See your dentist: minor Pain and swelling is possible after the root canal. if the situation gets worse after 1-2 days, you need to see your dentist. You need to get an exam and x-ray to see what is the best option for you. you can also send me your x-rays for a second opinion http://my.setmore.com/bookingpage/72b8c781-a64f-45c9-9314-934abdd25118 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Root canal swelling cheek
- Lump in cheek after root canal
- Cheek swollen after root canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Facial swelling after a root canal
- Is swelling normal after a root canal?
- Root canal swelling after procedure
- Swelling after root canal treatment
- Talk to a dentist online for free