Doctor insights on:
Cheapest Way To Get An Abortion
Where can I get an abortion in toronto for free what is the cheapest and most reliable pregnancy test i can buy ?
1st things 1st: If a woman has had unprotected sex and/or has symptoms or signs of pregnancy, she can perform a home pregnancy test. If that test is positive, she can confirm it by seeing a doctor. If the pregnancy is confirmed, she can learn the number of weeks and her options. At that point she can discuss her plans with significant people in her life. We cannot recommend any approach or doctor here, however. ...Read more
I am pregnant four weeks. I and my husband don't want it. Is there any way get rid of it except abortion? I am sorry I am very hopeless my marriage
I'm pregnant and 17 yr. old. I want to get am abortion but I don't want my parents to know. Is there any way I could get a free or little to no cost 1?
Abortion: you might want to go to planned parenthood in your area. It is free. ...Read more
Varies by state: Different states have different laws regarding the legal gestational age for abortion. Google abortion laws in your state. Consider placing for adoption too. There are so many couples out there on waiting lists for years and years waiting for a baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Late abortion: Very late abortions are done only if the fetus is not viable. At eight months gestation, if it is necessary to save the life of a mother, a medical delivery would result in the birth of a premature but living infant and would be a complex medical intervention based on phyisician--mother discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it easier to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How many months do you have to get an abortion?
- How to convince a girl to get an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get an abortion without your parents knowing?
- How long can u wait to get an abortion?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- What is a good way to get an earing through a hole that is halfway closed up?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free