Doctor insights on:
Chapter 14 The Digestive System And Body Metabolism Answers
I'm just wondering, if you were bulimic, how do you increase your metabolism or digestive system process?
Eating healthy!: Developing healthy eating habits, with protein based meals, small meals but frequent. Just like everyone else who is paying attention to healthy eating. A better question is how can you stop binging? That requires a team of health care professionals which includes a psychiatrist, a psychotherapist, a nutritionist, an internal medicine doctor, and, often very effective, group therapy sessions. ...Read more
Not a good idea: Cleansing regimens particularly of the intestine have little to no value in removing nonexistant toxins. No diseases can be attributed to "toxic buildup." Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables and adequate protein. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
I have a school project and it is about how does the digestive system interact with other systems in the human body?
will you be able to help me.
Try this: type in on internet: KEY: How do all the systems work together ...Read more
How to know if my digestive system works properly? I mean does it save essential vitamins for my body? And what are the symptoms if it does not?
Stable weight is ok: If you are not losing weight quickly then your digestive system is probably fine. If you were losing weight, having lots of blood in your stool/bowel movements, or constant diarrhea, that would be the sign of more serious digestive problems. Vitamin deficiency is rare if you are eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. Those symptoms are highly variable and would need labs to test to confirm. ...Read more
I have weak digestive system.My body waste couldn't discharge properly, and i always have problem of constipation.Also have low appetite. ?
The other way around: Vitamin B12 is not known to be toxic in any amount. However, one of the causes of high blood levels of B12 is liver disease including hepatitis ; cirrhosis. Liver disease certainly affects the digestive system. But it is not high B12 that causes liver disease but liver disease that can cause high B12 levels. As i mentioned earlier, other causes of high B12 include kidney disease ; blood disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chapter 14 the digestive system and body metabolism
- Chapter 12 the lymphatic system and body defenses answers
- Chapter 12 the lymphatic system and body defenses
- Questions and answers about the digestive system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- How do the digestive and respiratory system work together?
- Does a broken bone and the immune system affect homeostasis in the body?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free