Doctor insights on:
Chapped Nose From Blowing
Vaseline: This might assist you from getting too chapped. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I have really bad allergys and am blowing my nose but it is getting chapped? What can I put on it?
Vaseline: The chapping is due to drying of the skin from rubbing with paper tissues. Vaseline acts as a good moisturizing agent as well as a barrier to the contact with the tissue. ...Read moreGet help now ›
3-13 years: Seriously! I have seen kids in middle school who still refuse to blow their nose, they prefer to sniff it up instead, driving their parents crazy! but, many children, around age 3-4, can be taught how to use a tissue to blow their nose........Before that, it's up to mom or dad to chase them around with the tissue! ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Anti-histamine.: You may simply have a lot of mucous and inflammation in the sinus areas that is not able to be "blown" out. Consider antihistamines like zyrtec and even possibly one with a decongestant - zyrtec-d. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Infection: Sound like a nasal or sinus infection. If its only been going on for a short while (4 days or less) its probably viral. If it has been going on longer it may be bacterial. You should discuss this with your doctor if it continues. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Part of...: ...The nose probably imitates a trumpet when air goes through it fast; if nothing else is bothering you, no concern. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am blowing mucus from my nose
- Headache from blowing nose too much
- Red or green chunks from nose blowing
- Sore chest muscles from blowing nose
- Snot coming from tear duct when blowing nose
- Blood in my mucus when i blow my nose
- What causes white puss from the pores on the nose?
- Thick white mucus from nose
- Can blowing your nose to much cause an ear go deaf from damage?