Doctor insights on:
Chancre Sores In Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
? Dentist: I would see your dentist or an oral surgeon to be sure that nothing and needs to be biopsied. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do mouth sores look like in people wit h lupus?
- How to get rid of sores in your mouth?
- Strep throat and sores in mouth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black sores in mouth
- Lots of canker sores in mouth
- White painless sores in mouth
- White sores in mouth on gums
- Talk to a dermatologist online