Doctor insights on:
Chances Of Pregnancy After Essure
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex the next day after periods is over ?
What are the chances of pregnancy after a myomectomy, hydrotubation and Clomid (clomiphene) tablets?
Varies: the chances vary a lot. if both tubes are open, ovaries look good, and sperm is good, then anywhere from 15% in someone age 25 to 1% in someone age 45. so it depends on a lot of factors. there is a chance of ectopic pregnancy as well when the tubes were damaged, regardless of whether they are now open ...Read more
Chances of pregnancy after i took postinor 1 last month and i had a period.? Coz i had sex today but protected i don't want to take postinor1 again.
None : If you already had a period then you did not get pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy after essure procedure
- Ectopic pregnancy after essure
- Is pregnancy possible after essure procedure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chances of pregnancy after ivf
- Pregnancy chances after abortion
- Pregnancy chance after menogon
- Chance of pregnancy after 50
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free