Doctor insights on:
Chances Of Getting Pregnant On The Day Of Ovulation
How high of chance to get pregnant on last day of ovulating? Partner is 39 and i'm 20 how high is the chance?
Ovulation: As high as it gets. There is no 'gaming' or 'gambling' statistic. But, one gets pregnant from sperm left in the vagina on the five days before ovulation. There is a small chance of pregnancy the day of or the day after ovulation but not as likely compared to the five days before ovulation. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of getting pregnant the day before ovulation if my boyfriend used a condom but didn't pull out and the condom did not break?
Yes: you doGet a more detailed answer ›
Is there a higher chance of getting pregnant the day you ovulate and having sex or the days prior?
1 d prior or the day: The sperm need to meet the egg in the fallopian tube - that's where fertilization occurs. Highest probability of conception is when pts have intercourse 1-2 days prior to ovulation or on the day of ovulation. Also 2-3 d of male abstinence before ejaculation increases conception rates, so i tell pts to have ic every other day every other day for a week starting 2-4d after menses ends(if 5-7d perio. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of getting pregnant on the day you ovulate
- Chances of getting pregnant a day before ovulation
- Chance of getting pregnant day after ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chances to get pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of not getting pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of getting pregnant when not ovulating
- Chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free