Doctor insights on:
Chances Of Getting A False Positive Pregnancy Test
What are the chances of getting a false positive pregnancy test when you are menopausal and your husband has had a vasectomy 30 yrs ago?
See below: It would be infinitessimally small.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No, but...: Anything is possible in life, but 4 false positive tests is stretching it. To avoid more than one false positive, buy different brands of tests (in case there is a bad batch of tests out there). One should not do the tests on the same day, but 5-7 days apart, so that if a pregnancy has gone away, the later tests will be negative. Rare reasons include: http://www.Pregnancylab.Net/pituitary-hcg/. ...Read more
Could i get a false positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after my early m/c I have particals in my urine ? So am i really pregnant again
Please advise if it's less or more likely to get a false positive pregnancy test result while intoxicated?
Can the nuva ring cause you to get a false positive pregnancy test? I just started my 2nd ring on june 5th.
Chances of a false positive pregnancy test?
I took a Plan B, I've taken 5 test total, 1st - , 2nd +, 3rd -, 4th - 5th - so 4 negative tests 1 pos.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of a false positive pregnancy test
- How to get a false positive pregnancy test?
- How to get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a false positive pregnancy test?
- Ways to get a false positive on a pregnancy test
- Can i get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online