Doctor insights on:
Chances Of Getting A False Positive Pregnancy Test
What are the chances of getting a false positive pregnancy test when you are menopausal and your husband has had a vasectomy 30 yrs ago?
See below: It would be infinitessimally small.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No, but...: Anything is possible in life, but 4 false positive tests is stretching it. To avoid more than one false positive, buy different brands of tests (in case there is a bad batch of tests out there). One should not do the tests on the same day, but 5-7 days apart, so that if a pregnancy has gone away, the later tests will be negative. Rare reasons include: http://www.Pregnancylab.Net/pituitary-hcg/. ...Read more
Could i get a false positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after my early m/c I have particals in my urine ? So am i really pregnant again
Can the nuva ring cause you to get a false positive pregnancy test? I just started my 2nd ring on june 5th.
Please advise if it's less or more likely to get a false positive pregnancy test result while intoxicated?
Chances of a false positive pregnancy test?
I took a Plan B, I've taken 5 test total, 1st - , 2nd +, 3rd -, 4th - 5th - so 4 negative tests 1 pos.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of a false positive pregnancy test
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a false positive on pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test result?
- How do you get a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online