Doctor insights on:
Chances Of Becoming Pregnant During Ovulation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of becoming pregnant if you have sex during ovulation for a few minutes, but your partner does not ejaculate?
What are the chances i can get pregnant if I have protected sex during ovulation and he pulls out?
Chances of pregnancy: About 25% per cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
20-30%.: The same for unprotected intercourse. At young age that could be a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of pregnancy per cycle with unprotected vaginal intercourse. Your girlfriend should be taking Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check home pregnancy tests 1-7 days after a late period. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation but your partner pulled out before ejaculation and went back in a little later ?
Very low: Correct condom usage is estimated to result in about 18 pregnancies per 100 women over a years time or 18%, regardless of ovulation. If you have not ovulated, then you cannot get pregnant, so accurately estimating your time of ovulation would be the next challenge. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances to get pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of not getting pregnant during ovulation
- Chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chances of becoming pregnant from precum
- Percent chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation period
- When is the chances of getting pregnant less during ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free