Doctor insights on:
Chance Of Pregnancy From Broken Condom
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Backup method?: If you used a backup vaginal method of contraception such as the VCF film, then your chances of conception are very small. If you used only the condom, well, big surprise, both the condom and the male can leak semen prior to ejaculation resulting in unintended pregnancy. ...Read more
This month. I had a lot of sex. All protected. Condoms were all fine. Im not on any pill. Chances of pregnancy?
What is the chance of pregnancy on day 7 of a cycle that lasts 33-35 days with using a condom during the last half of intercource?
What chances do I have of getting pregnat with the use of condom correctly? I am trying to avoid a pregnancy so me and fiance always use a condom.
Chances of pregnancy the condom broke and we didn't know until we were done my gf has a child who's 9 months now and hey say it's even easier 2nd ?
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken condoms and pregnancy
- Chances of getting pregnant from a condom slipping off
- Chances of pregnancy from unprotected
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use two condoms to ensure no leakage and decrease chance of pregnancy?
- Anal broken condom csw
- Chances of pregnancy from pull out method
- Chance of pregnancy from precum during ovulation
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free