Doctor insights on:
Cetaphil Warnings And Recalls
Cerave: Cetaphil is a good product but cerave is another suggestion without knowing what you are treating. ...Read more
Sure: No problem with that regimen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cetaphil Cleanser: Most skin cleansers remove more than they should. As the brand of cleansers and moisturizers recommended by more dermatologists than any other, cetaphil® cleansers work to cleanse, moisturize and gently remove what your skin doesn’t need, without stripping away natural emollients and oils. Cetaphil® gentle skin cleanser and daily facial cleanser have gentle, non-irritating formula. ...Read more
See a doctor: Rosacea is a very common disorder and affects as many as 1 out of 3 people. It can also be very hard to control with over the counter products alone. Many physicians will recommend a combination of a low dose oral antibiotic along with a topical anti-fungal and perhaps a steroid to address both chronic as well as acute symptoms. Best to see a doctor and have them individualize a program. ...Read more
Yes: Among many cleansers useful for dry, sensitive skin. The salient feature is pH of 6 to 7. Avoid caustic soaps, pH 9 to 10, such as Ivory, if you have dry skin. Avoid antibacterial and deodorant soaps. Unless you are allergic to scents (not common) you can use unscented or any smell which appeals to you. ...Read more
No: If by "intimate" you're referring to your delicate parts, the answer is no, especially for the vagina and anal areas. Harsh soaps can cause drying, cracking and itching, and should be avoided. In fact, it's best to minimize the use of soap at all: just a little water is enough. ...Read more
It might help...
Worth a try!
Dr Z ...Read more
1 of my problems was messing around with different products? Cetaphil is the only thing that doesn't break me out/irritate 2 repair my skin do I continu
Physiogel: In my experience my patients responded better to physiogel because it was a more hydrating cleanser and moisturizer. I would still recommend that you try both out at different times on a small area of your eczema to see which one works best for you. ...Read more
Several steps: First clean the area and dry it. Then apply the clindamycin as you want this antibiotic to penetrate into the lesion area. Then you can top it off with the moisturizer if the area still seems dry. You may however omit the cetaphil if the area is moist after the clindamycin. ...Read more
Is cetaphil facial cleanser could cause serious damage to the body if used frequently for a long time?
No, it's fine to use: Cetaphil facial cleanser or skin cleanser are milder than soaps. The Cetaphil cleansers don't take away too much skin oil, so the cleansers don't leave your skin too dry. These cleansers can be used every day instead of soap. They are not "facial scrubs" or "exfoliators" so won't be abrasive to skin. (Use a little each time, because all cleansers go down the drain, to our water supply or oceans (oxymetazoline).) ...Read more
When you've had extractions done to your face without facial, is it okay to wash face with cetaphil at the end of the day?
Yes: Cetaphil is a facial cleanser. Apply a small amount and monitor for any reaction before applyiing to your entire face. ...Read more
What would cause ones face to stay oily after using cetaphil and sweat allot when outside its 95 here maybe humidity? And I'm outta shape
- Talk to a doctor online
- Biotene warnings and recalls
- Flovent warnings and recalls
- Chemical burn from overusing acne face wash any home remedies
- Do frownies and wrinkies really work and reshape your skin?
- How can i keep my eyes moisturized without having eye drops?
- Is it safe to masturbate if you have ringworm on your hands?
- What is the best over-the-counter body wash for oily skin and body acne?
- Home remedies for razor burn bumps
- Can too much salt make your hands itch swell?
- Does scratching your head cause hair loss?
- Komark anti bald shampoo user instruction
- Can u get gonahhrea by using a towel from someone who has it?
- Can stress cause your skin to itch and if scratch become a sore?
- My jaw rattles and cant eat
- Can you get herpes in the eye if someone with a coldsore accidentally spits while talking and it lands in the eye?
- Some people suggest that children taking drugs for adhd become zombies should i worry
- Can move mites come in with my cleaner?
- Can using a cotton tip in your ear cause an earache?
- Johnsons baby oil medication
- Is it possible to infect yourself with genital herpes by masturbating with your own saliva?