Doctor insights on:
Cervix Open During Period
We have been trying to get pregnant for almost six months. I noticed a cervix mucus during period. Is it possible to ovulate during menstrual cycle?
What causes pain in right lower stomach before, after and during period I have pain in my right lower stomach im going to the doctor?
Needs evaluation: Pelvic pain is complex as there are several organs in the pelvis. The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, bladder, appendix, intestines, colon and rectum can all be the source. Pelvic pain requires and examination to help organize the evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is there cervical mucus during period? I am trying to conceive and i had my period yesterday today i saw stretchy cervical mucus, so is it normal?
Severe pain during period after endometrial ablation, even though I don't bleed. The cramps are worse than child birth, I don't have fibroids.?
Cervical stenosis: Sometimes the cervical opening will scar shut after ablation and not allow any bleeding to pass. As it builds up, the uterus will cramp to try and force it out and this can be very painful. See your doc for a sono. If this is the case, it can usually be relieved by passing a small instrument to open the cervix again. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is your cervix open during your period?
- High cervix during period
- Low open cervix before period
- Does your cervix open before your period?
- Has anyone had open cervix during pregnancy
- Where is your cervix during your period
- Open cervix during pregnancy
- Does cervix open during menstruation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free