Doctor insights on:
Cervix Open During Period
We have been trying to get pregnant for almost six months. I noticed a cervix mucus during period. Is it possible to ovulate during menstrual cycle?
Mirena (levonorgestrel) 4 2 yrs w/sore c-section area during period w/ mild lower back pain. Feels like strained muscle pain. Caused by swelling of cervix/uterus?
Get an OBGYN consult: It sounds like you need to visit your OB/GYN right away. You may need to have a cervical exam, pap, r/o uterine process such as fibroids or endometriosis. The Mirena (levonorgestrel) should be working better so best that your OB/GYN rules out contraindications and makes sure your symptoms are better controlled. Low back pain may or may not be unrelated. Talk to your GP doctor about it. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is your cervix open during your period?
- Is the cervix open during ovulation?
- Open cervix during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cervix open during menstruation?
- Low open cervix before period
- High cervix during period
- Has anyone had open cervix during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free