Doctor insights on:
Discharge, spotting: Many cases of cervicitis cause no symptoms at all. When symptoms are present, the most common is increased vaginal discharge, and sometimes blood spotting, especially after sex. When caused by STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia, there may be pain or discomfort on urination as well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Treat cause/depends.: It is very hard to say if this is cured, especially with the major causes of gonorrhea and chlamydia. If these are the causes, treatment is with the appropriate antibiotics. If the cause is not infectious, like an iud, removal should help. If it's from allergic reaction to spermicides, etc. These should be avoided or tapered, or a different brand used. Even with abx rx. This can persist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: You may feel cramping or vague pain in your lower belly; or notice a funny vaginal discharge, painful peeing or bleeding between periods. You may not have any symptoms at all because sometimes women don't have any signs. This is why we screen sexually active young women 25 years old and younger. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic cervicitis with squamous metaplasia
- Chronic cervicitis with nabothian cysts
- Can you have cervicitis and a uti without having a std type of bacteria or virus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my cervicitis go away?
- Cervicitis stop menstrual cycle
- Mild chronic cervicitis
- How long after taking doxycycline can cervicitis symptoms persist?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online