Doctor insights on:
Cervical Spine (Definition)
Cervical spine is the segment of spine found in the neck. Because damage to the cervical spine can cause paralysis of the arms, legs, and respiratory muscles, the cervical spine is often the first area protected in a suspected trauma situation.
See below.: Compression of spinal nerves can occur in the cervical spine from a disc herniation or bone spurs. Patients often present with arm pain, numbness, and or weakness. If you have these symptoms, i would seek medical attention. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whiplash; weightlift: A mva causing a jolt fro behind can cause it. Heavy weight lifting can lead to cervical strain or can cause herniated disc. If you have tingling or numbness in arms, you need to consult md right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
I have a number of problems with my lower spine and cervical spine. I get shots for pain. I think the shots are causing more problems. Is there any da?
Usually not: But if of no benefit, b evaluated by a spinal surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reverse lordosis cervical spine
- What causes hypertrophic cervical spine changes?
- Can i die from cervical spine stenosis if i ignore it?
- Cervical spine stenosis
- Neck sprain straightening of the cervical spine
- Cervical spine reverse curve
- Perineural cysts cervical spine
- Degeneration of cervical spine
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free