Doctor insights on:
Cervical Mucus Before Your Period
Yes: Some women have a thick discharge before their period starts. ...Read more
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
a lot of cervical mucus 2wks before your period and feel PMS does that mean u r ovulating & period will come even if u had sex 2dys after last period?
Nothing: It is not important. In some, it does not change. In some it gets thicker. In some it has a brownish stain. ...Read more
Yes it is normal: Tes it is normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes it is normal: Yes it can be normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: A woman typically has some form of discharge every day. The consistency of the discharge does change, depending on the hormones that are dominant at that time. But there's not a 'dry up' period during one's cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cervical mucus right before your period
- Cervical mucus before period
- What should your cervical mucus be like before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have cervical mucus before your period?
- Boogery cervical mucus before period
- Fertile cervical mucus before period
- Clear cervical mucus before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free