Doctor insights on:
Cervical Insufficiency Previous Second Or Third Trimester Loss
Is it okay to lift 50 pounds or more in the third trimester? I'm going to be 32 weeks, and starting a cna program. What would you say is the limit?
Possible: If that is part of your usual activity. How big are you? . Bigger, clumsy items can hurt your back. Handles, straps may make it easier. If unusual, work up to it in gradual steps and be careful with the lift, position, posture etc probably 20-25 pounds - grocery bag size is more reasonable. ...Read more
Short of breath: There are several reasons but primarily the growing fetus is putting pressure on your diaphragm so it sometimes feels difficult to take a deep breath. You are also carrying more weight than usual so it takes more work. Finally the expanded blood volume makes your heart have to work harder pumping the extra volume. ...Read more
Afrin (oxymetazoline): Afrin (oxymetazoline) is fda pregnancy category c. Drugs.Com defines category c as “animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.” thus discuss with your ob/physician to determine if benefits outweigh risks. ...Read more
No: And check with your ob-gyn what other things you shouldn't take. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Previous second or third trimester pregnancy loss
- High risk pregnancy previous second or third trimester loss
- Does previous second or third trimester loss cause stillbirth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Previous first and second trimester bleeding
- Does previous leep cause cervical insufficiency?
- Cervical insufficiency laceration of cervix during previous childbirth
- First second and third trimester pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free