Doctor insights on:
Cervical Insufficiency Previous Second Or Third Trimester Loss
My first second and third trimester utrasounds give me a conception range of aug 24 28 is this accurate 10/21 10 weeks 3d 12/31 20wks 3/20 31wks3d?
Go by the earliest: The earliest ultrasound is the most accurate, you should go by that due date only. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel queasy again at start of third trimester? Nausea had stopped during second trimester.
Yes: Vaginal bleeding in the third trimester is never normal and always requires immediate evaluation by a doctor. There are many different causes that only a physical exam can detect. Bleeding can be from the placenta, which is the nutrition source for your baby. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
GBS, Glucola: A 1 hour glucose tolerance test is done between 26-28 weeks to screen for gestational diabetes. A culture for group b streptococcus bacteria is done at 35-36 weeks. Urinalysis for protein and glucose are done at each visit, along with blood pressure checks. Fetal testing (non-stress testing) may be indicated, but is not necessary in low risk pregancies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most comfortable.: Often this is some variation of a side by side. These are more comfortable for the mom-to-be and have shallower penetration which puts less pressure on the cervix. Sometimes, depending on the patient and the pregnancy, it can be a challenge to find a comfortable position. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Previous second or third trimester pregnancy loss
- Does previous second or third trimester loss cause stillbirth?
- High risk pregnancy previous second or third trimester loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Previous first and second trimester bleeding
- Loss of appetite during pregnancy third trimester
- Cervical insufficiency laceration of cervix during previous childbirth
- Does previous leep cause cervical insufficiency?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free