Doctor insights on:
Cervical Erosion Symptoms
Cervical erosion caused spotting for 3 days. Spotting subsided but how long does it take to heal normally? When doed the spotting completely stop?
Probably about : 2weeks or so. Good luck.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is the laser procedure to remove cervical erosion painful (during the procedure itself and afterwards during intercourse)?
My girlfriend is having intermittent moderate pain around the cervix two weeks after cervical erosion cauterisation. What may cause this?
That's not outside: of what would be expected with normal healing, although it's often difficult to interpret where pain in the vagina/cervix/uterus is actually coming from. Nothing should have been inserted into the vagina up to this point. I think it would be safe to just watch and wait another week or so; contact her doctor if she is concerned in the meantime, especially if discharge or bleeding. Best wishes:) ...Read more
See an OB/GYN: That depends upon the cause of the erosion, and the best person to determine future course of therapy is the doctor who examined you. This cannot be determined over the internet and mandates an extensive knowledge of your history, exam findings and labs. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Straightening of cervical lordosis symptoms
- Loss of cervical lordosis symptoms
- Symptoms of infection after cervical biopsy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervical scar tissue symptoms
- Alternative treatments for cervical erosion
- Symptoms of cervical rib syndrome
- Reverse cervical lordosis symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free