Doctor insights on:
Cervical Erosion Causes
Cervical erosion caused spotting for 3 days. Spotting subsided but how long does it take to heal normally? When doed the spotting completely stop?
Probably about : 2weeks or so. Good luck.Get a more detailed answer ›
My girlfriend is having intermittent moderate pain around the cervix two weeks after cervical erosion cauterisation. What may cause this?
That's not outside: of what would be expected with normal healing, although it's often difficult to interpret where pain in the vagina/cervix/uterus is actually coming from. Nothing should have been inserted into the vagina up to this point. I think it would be safe to just watch and wait another week or so; contact her doctor if she is concerned in the meantime, especially if discharge or bleeding. Best wishes:) ...Read more
Can changing to the generic brand of Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) from Alysena cause cervical erosion? Having post coital bleeding. Normal pap results.
Is the laser procedure to remove cervical erosion painful (during the procedure itself and afterwards during intercourse)?
See an OB/GYN: That depends upon the cause of the erosion, and the best person to determine future course of therapy is the doctor who examined you. This cannot be determined over the internet and mandates an extensive knowledge of your history, exam findings and labs. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of cervical erosion
- Does cervical erosion cause an abnormal smear result?
- Does cervical erosion cause pain during intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervical erosion treatment
- Cervical erosion bleeding
- Cervical erosion symptoms
- Cervical erosion in early pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free