Doctor insights on:
Chemical free: Fruit and vegetables can not be grown in ground treated with any chemical fertilizer, nor can any chemical antibacterial, insect or "pest" repellent be used. Domestic animals kept for meat or dairy production can not feed or graze on non-organic food or pasture. Organic animals must be confined to cages, ideally be "free range" and receive no hormones or antibiotics. ...Read more
Some are: ...And some aren't. Be sure to purchase your organic foods from reputable sources that you can cross-check and reference. ...Read more
Difficult: The best assurance is to grow them yourself so you can control all steps. The definition of 'organic' is slippery and not well defined. There is little scrutiny. So things labeled organic aren't necessarily so and most outlets that sell these products depend upon the good will and truthfulness of their suppliers. ...Read more
A certified organic himalayan honey stats 14g carb/100g & no sugar.Can honey really have no sugar?If true,replace honey2 sugar?Chk tinyurl.com/pjeqdqr
I get a prpfessional spray tan every week and they use certified organic dha.Is getting my spray tan done professionally safe if it contains this dha?
Spray tan: No i would not rely on the safety of dha. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does organic food spoil faster than non organic?
- Science fair projects on organic food
- Organic smooth move senna tea side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diseases caused by eating non organic food
- The safety of bragg organic apple cider vinegar
- Pros and cons of organic and inorganic foods
- Both functional and organic mental disorders
- What are the health benefits of organic raw coconut vinegar?