Doctor insights on:
Cerebral Aneurysm Causes
Possibly: Depends on the degree of trauma and the location. If you have a real concern, talk to your doctor. ...Read more
Bad luck: Aneurysms can run in families occasionally. If you have two first degree relatives with documented cerebral aneurysms, then it's possible it is hereditary. There are conditions such as marfan's syndrome and polycystic kidneys and head injury that are also associated with aneurysms. In the absence of those, bad luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hanging upside down?: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can concussions cause a brain aneurysm? I have had a couple and I'm worried. If they don't, then what does cause of cerebral aneurysm?
Probably not: Concussions are not a common cause of brain aneurysms. These are believed to be more likely due to genetic factors and other "triggers" like high blood pressure. If there is family history of brain aneurysms you may be at higher risk. Other risk factors like smoking and excessive alcohol or drug use may put you at higher risk of aneurysms also. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a cerebral aneurysm?
- What causes cerebral aneurysm?
- Cerebral aneurysm thrombosis or hemorrhage can be the cause of
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cerebral arterial aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm coiling
- Cerebral aneurysm clips
- Ruptured cerebral aneurysm survival rate
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free