Doctor insights on:
Cereal Contain Iodine
AMWAY: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
Iodine and thyroid: The totala recommended amount of iodine in the diet is 150 ug daily. If the diet supplement contains only a total of 66 mg daily, it should be safe. Of note, if your still have high thyroid levels, the ingredients of an over-the -counter diet aid may cause you to feel shakey and have a high heart rate. I would not use until your thyroid levels are normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Food that contain iodine
- Foods containing iodine thyroid
- Things that contain iodine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods containing high iodine
- Herbs containing sulfur and iodine
- Does milk contain iodine?
- Does synthroid contain iodine?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free