Doctor insights on:
Cephalexin Salivary Gland Swollen
There are major and minor salivary glands. The major glands (parotid, submandibular, and sublimgul) are paired on each side of the jaw. There are about 300 minor glands scattered about the mouth and throat. They all produce saliva which keeps the mouth moist and helps with ...Read more
I think I have a swollen salivary gland that is recurring periodically over many years. What to do?
Was told that a swollen/blocked salivary gland or mucocoele could last forever. Was told from a oral surgeon. Is that actually possible.
Small swollen spot on inside of lower jaw...no pain. One identical, but not swollen on opposite jaw. Is this a cause for concern? Salivary Gland?
Tori: Is it hard? If so it is probably a torus. No concern unless it gets too big. If soft, get it checked. ...Read more
Look for cause: Blood work could possibly help in aiding in the diagnose of why someone has a swollen salivary gland. Could there be an infectious process going on or an inflammatory process? These are possible answers the physician could be looking for. I hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can salivary stones be present without salivary gland swelling? one inner cheek swollen but dentist said salivary gland not swollen. what to do next?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat swollen salivary glands?
- Swollen salivary glands under tongue
- Swollen small salivary gland underside of tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen submandibular salivary gland
- Remedies for swollen or sore salivary glands
- Causes of swollen or sore salivary glands
- Swollen salivary gland in lip
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online