Doctor insights on:
Probably: Cephalexin is not typically one of the antibiotics that we see a bad reaction with when taken in conjunction with alcohol ingestion. You will probably be ok but as always, drink in moderation no matter what you're taking. The only thing I can think of to be careful of is if the Cephalexin gives you a side effect of feeling dizzy, alcohol may exacerbate this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Cephalexin and alcohol consumption
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online