Doctor insights on:
Cepacol Side Effects
Yes: To learn possible effects call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to reach any poison control center in the United States. You will be connected with an expert who will direct you how to proceed. Please have all product information available when you call. ...Read more
Cepacol side effects: Yes it is possible and it is also possible to have allergic reactions and side effects on regular doses. You should not exceed the recommended doses on the bottle and stop if you have side effects. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on your symptoms. Generally, you can take one every 4 hours as needed for pain. If they don't help. Stop taking them and try warm salt water gargles. ...Read more
A lot: Cepacol is basically menthol, a mild numbing agent. You would have to ingest a large number to cause trouble. ...Read more
I am allergic 2 butacaine in cepacol tablets. My throat has red spots and has been itching ever sins have started using it. Any selftreatment?
Currently 35weeks pregnant. Have itchy throat and mild throat pain sometimes. Is it safe to use Cepacol extra strength lozenges?
I am 35 weeks pregnant & have a dry non productive cough, sore throat & sore chest can I take musinex dm & cepacol at the same time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cepacol lozenge side effects
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free