Doctor insights on:
Centroid Medication For Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Centroid thyroid medication side effects
- Best over-the-counter medication for thyroid disease
- Treatment for over medication with thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diet plans for people on thyroid medication
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- Best over-the-counter medication for ear ache
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free