Doctor insights on:
If I want to eat fresh food, is it ok to grow my own in my yard? Havent treated the grass with chemicals for 6 yr.
Yes: That's the best thing. You know exactly whats going into the soil and being added to the plants. And you get truly fresh produce. It will also be the best tasting produce you can find. But it does take time & daily commitment. ...Read more
My skin started itching for the past 3 weeks, it feels as if i was rolling in grass, it is unbearable, please help!
Timing & testing: Grass pollen allergy (called grass pollinosis) has symptoms of itchy, runny nose, nasal congestion and sneezing, sometimes with eye symptoms during the usual grass pollen time which is early to mid-summer (longer in the south). To confirm grass allergy, a skin test or ige blood test can be performed. ...Read more
No: Fertilization is done with nitrogen rich chemicals not strictly poisonous but obnoxious and potentially allergenic. Best not to play around until the fertilizer is absorbed by watering the lawn or until the next rainfall. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat a swelling caused from a centipede bite?
- Grass green poop
- How to lose weight with lemon grass?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink too much lemon grass tea?
- How to get rid of grass rash?
- What is the best treatment for centipede sting?
- Grass spider bite
- Grass fleas bites