Doctor insights on:
Cellulitis Cause Meningitis
Most organisms: Bad stuff if coma occurs with bacterial or tuberculous meningitis, and if fungal infection, may create critical issues. Viral meningitis may have a far more benign course, but NOT always. Coma is a sign of progressive uncontrolled infection, so, early diagnosis and treatment always the wisest approach. ...Read more
Maybe: If someone has severe meningitis the germ may also trigger total system failure, including respiratory failure. This would be more common in the Meningococcal meningitis than many others as it can produce toxic agents that effect the blood pressure and circulation early in the illness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cellulitis cause meningitis i heard it could?
- Causes meningitis
- Periorbital cellulitis causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cellulitis causes and symptoms
- Cellulitis caused by mrsa
- What causes cellulitis on legs?
- Orbital cellulitis causes
- Talk to a dermatologist online