Doctor insights on:
Citalopram is a ssri medication used to treat anxiety and depression disorders, it's also used to treat ptsd and ocd. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to be fully effective. Side effects; sedation, minor temporary stomach issues, delayed orgasm in males and rarely weight gain. It is ...Read more
Period 10 days late. Neg. preggo test at 5 days late. On BC pill & sexual active. PMS symptoms for 3 weeks now. On new medicine (citalopram 20 mg) ?
It happens sometimes: In a woman with regular periods, some causes of a late period include: excessive weight loss or weight gain, increased exercising, emotional stress, having an illness, traveling, medicines (like birth control pills), hormonal imbalances, etc… Seeing a doctor is a good idea if symptoms are persistent, recurring, or worrisome. Pregnancy is a cause of a missed period, if contraception fails. ...Read more
Period 3 days late, having PMS symptoms but no blood, a lot of discharge , sick(cold ), started citalopram a month ago , sexual active, on BC pill?
No: Wellbutrin can be helpful for major depression, particularly melancholic, down in the dumps depression. Wellbutrin is stimulating, and at best doesn't affect anxiety, but can exacerbate anxiety. For premenstrual dysporic disorder (pdd), ssris, like zoloft, celexa, and Prozac that work through serotonin can alleviate symptoms, but wellbutrin and works through Dopamine and doesn't help with pdd. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Celexa or zoloft for fatigue
- How long does celexa stay in your system?
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of taking wellbutrin and celexa
- Can i take ibuprofen with celexa?
- What is the difference between pms cramps and early signs of pregnancy cramps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free