Doctor insights on:
Cefadroxil Side Effects
I'm quitting antibiotic cefadroxil 2 day early from a cold which prob was virus. Too many side effects and no help. Am I creating superbugs?
Depends: If you take any medication that is giving you a lot of side effects, even if it is helping, you should stop the medication and report the side effects and that you have stopped the medication immediately to your MD. As to stopping an antibiotic early, usually if you take for at least 5 days, you will probably not be creating super bugs. Don't forget to tell your MD you stopped the med and why. ...Read more
Dry mouth: Any unusual side effects you notice should be reported to your doctor. While Duricef is noted to potentially cause an unpleasant taste in your mouth, Effexor (venlafaxine) is known to sometimes cause dry mouth. While you can read about all of the known side effects of a drug and discuss them with your doctor and pharmacist, not all side effects are listed. Other medicines you take may have these side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of cefadroxil 500 mg
- Cefadroxil allergy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cefadroxil good for strep?
- What is cefadroxil used to treat?
- Cefadroxil 500 mg capsule
- Cefadroxil first generation cephalosporin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online