Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper For Congestion
Unlikely to happen: Eating foods that contain cayenne pepper can help with weight loss only if a person doesn't increase the total amount of calories eaten per day. For example, eating spicy food might lower a person's appetite, so he doesn't eat as much at that meal. However, drinking a root beer float to wash down the spiciness will give a person lots of sugar & fat calories, thus increasing his calories & weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Anything that can cause pain, anxiety and as a result increase adrenaline release can trigger an episode of svt. Some people are more prone to this than others and an individual can have a lot of variability in there own susceptibility. So you can have instances where you have the svt and have the same circumstances on another occaission fail to produce the same result. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ok: There should not be a conflict. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergic : An allergy to cayenne pepper could cause swelling of lips. Allergic swelling of lips, tongue or throat requires emergency care. Any swelling of lips due to pepper would be temporary and due to inflammation. ...Read more
No: Don't waist your money ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I lupus and not on immune suppressant. Can i take a capsule form of cayenne pepper .. Would it be good for me?
No: Cayenne pepper has no significant nutritional or health value and no benefit in lupus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for hair
- Cayenne pepper benefits for a breastfeeding mom
- How to use cayenne pepper for poor circulation?
- Snorting cayenne pepper for migraines
- Benefits of cayenne pepper for fertility
- Cayenne pepper for ulcerative colitis
- How to take cayenne pepper for blood clots?
- Cayenne pepper and olive oil for hair growth
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free