Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper For Congestion
Unlikely to happen: Eating foods that contain cayenne pepper can help with weight loss only if a person doesn't increase the total amount of calories eaten per day. For example, eating spicy food might lower a person's appetite, so he doesn't eat as much at that meal. However, drinking a root beer float to wash down the spiciness will give a person lots of sugar & fat calories, thus increasing his calories & weight. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Yes: Anything that can cause pain, anxiety and as a result increase adrenaline release can trigger an episode of svt. Some people are more prone to this than others and an individual can have a lot of variability in there own susceptibility. So you can have instances where you have the svt and have the same circumstances on another occaission fail to produce the same result. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Ok: There should not be a conflict. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Allergic : An allergy to cayenne pepper could cause swelling of lips. Allergic swelling of lips, tongue or throat requires emergency care. Any swelling of lips due to pepper would be temporary and due to inflammation. ...Read moreGet help now ›
No: Don't waist your money ...Read moreGet help now ›
I lupus and not on immune suppressant. Can i take a capsule form of cayenne pepper .. Would it be good for me?
No: Cayenne pepper has no significant nutritional or health value and no benefit in lupus. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for hair
- Cayenne pepper benefits for a breastfeeding mom
- How to use cayenne pepper for poor circulation?
- Snorting cayenne pepper for migraines
- Benefits of cayenne pepper for fertility
- Cayenne pepper for ulcerative colitis
- How to take cayenne pepper for blood clots?
- Cayenne pepper and olive oil for hair growth
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free