Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper Blood Circulation
No: Don't waist your moneyGet a more detailed answer ›
Doctor, i'm a DVT patient still taking warfarin, can I take cayenne pepper spice? Am told it is good for blood circulation.
Caution: This herb capsicum (cayenne) may have the potential to prolong clotting time, so people taking warfarin should exercise caution before eating quantities of chili peppers. Cayenne also inhibits liver enzymes (cyp1a2) and thus slows the metabolism of warfarin. The combined effect could lead to an increased risk of bleeding. ...Read moreThe doctor will see you now ›
Never heard of that: but it is tasty.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cayenne pepper mixed with olive oil on the scalp for circulation. What do you think of this? It's quite popular.
Any holistic folks out there have an opinion concerning cayenne pepper supplementation? Bad idea if one has GERD I am assuming?
Benefits for many: Cayenne pepper has many health benefits and many people have found it actually helps their gerd! it is considered esp. Good for the heart, can improve digestion, thins blood etc. However, it is in the nightshade family and some people actually feel worse from it as they can't metabolize the solanacea alkaloids. See http://bit.Ly/1ezcdod & http://bit.Ly/15gvxrl & http://bit.Ly/18lxarf. ...Read moreThe doctor will see you now ›
Coumadin(Warfarin): Best to avoid all supplements unless carefully researched metabolism and anticoagulant properties. The herb capsicum (cayenne) may prolong clotting time, Cayenne also inhibits liver enzymes (CYP1A2) and thus could slow the metabolism of warfarin. Coumarins in the herb chamomile might increase Coumadin's effect. A woman had internal bleeding post chamomile tea regularly +coumadin CMAJ Apr 15, 06 ...Read moreThe doctor will see you now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use cayenne pepper to improve blood circulation?
- Is cayenne pepper good for blood circulation?
- How much cayenne pepper for high blood pressure?
- How to use cayenne pepper for poor circulation?
- How to take cayenne pepper for blood clots?
- Does red cayenne pepper thin the blood?
- How to treat blood clots with cayenne pepper?
- Is cayenne pepper good for high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free