Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper Blood Circulation
No: Don't waist your moneyGet a more detailed answer ›
Doctor, i'm a DVT patient still taking warfarin, can I take cayenne pepper spice? Am told it is good for blood circulation.
Caution: This herb capsicum (cayenne) may have the potential to prolong clotting time, so people taking warfarin should exercise caution before eating quantities of chili peppers. Cayenne also inhibits liver enzymes (cyp1a2) and thus slows the metabolism of warfarin. The combined effect could lead to an increased risk of bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do any of these natural remedies improve poor blood circulation?
L-Arginine, Vitamin K2, Gotu Kola, butchers broom, parsley, cayenne pepper, ginger root, etc. I have Raynaud's Syndrome.
Raynaud's Syndrome: Please do what your doc says but consider a natural approach. Neo 40 is a beet root product to help circulation and has some research suggesting usefulness in Raynaud's. The pain may also be from neuropathy and sublingual vitamin B12 can be used to help w/that. See your doc or a nutritionist. Peace and good health. Beet root better than l-arginine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cayenne pepper mixed with olive oil on the scalp for circulation. What do you think of this? It's quite popular.
Myths: That would not in any way improve the circulation. That is a cruel hoax put on the internet by strangers for a good laugh. ...Read more
I have a question i need to know since someone told me to try this. cayenne pepper and cinnamon does it help in lowering blood sugars?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cayenne pepper good for blood circulation?
- How to use cayenne pepper to improve blood circulation?
- Cayenne pepper mixture to improve circulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cayenne pepper and blood sugar
- How to use cayenne pepper for poor circulation?
- Cayenne pepper lower blood pressure
- High blood pressure cayenne pepper
- Talk to a cardiologist online