Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper Blood Circulation
No: Don't waist your moneyGet a more detailed answer ›
Doctor, i'm a DVT patient still taking warfarin, can I take cayenne pepper spice? Am told it is good for blood circulation.
Caution: This herb capsicum (cayenne) may have the potential to prolong clotting time, so people taking warfarin should exercise caution before eating quantities of chili peppers. Cayenne also inhibits liver enzymes (cyp1a2) and thus slows the metabolism of warfarin. The combined effect could lead to an increased risk of bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do any of these natural remedies improve poor blood circulation?
L-Arginine, Vitamin K2, Gotu Kola, butchers broom, parsley, cayenne pepper, ginger root, etc. I have Raynaud's Syndrome.
Cayenne pepper mixed with olive oil on the scalp for circulation. What do you think of this? It's quite popular.
Myths: That would not in any way improve the circulation. That is a cruel hoax put on the internet by strangers for a good laugh. ...Read more
Never heard of that: but it is tasty.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: The active ingredient Capsicum is used for various problems with digestion including upset stomach, intestinal gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, and cramps. It is also used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol, and preventing heart disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use cayenne pepper to improve blood circulation?
- Is cayenne pepper good for blood circulation?
- How much cayenne pepper for high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to take cayenne pepper for blood clots?
- Does red cayenne pepper thin the blood?
- How to treat blood clots with cayenne pepper?
- Is cayenne pepper good for high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online