Doctor insights on:
Cayenne Pepper Blood Circulation
No: Don't waist your money ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1.Movement to and fro or around something, esp. That of fluid in a closed system. 2.The continuous motion by which the blood travels through all parts of the body under the action of the heart. Compliments of the webster dictionary... ...Read more
Doctor, i'm a DVT patient still taking warfarin, can I take cayenne pepper spice? Am told it is good for blood circulation.
Caution: This herb capsicum (cayenne) may have the potential to prolong clotting time, so people taking warfarin should exercise caution before eating quantities of chili peppers. Cayenne also inhibits liver enzymes (cyp1a2) and thus slows the metabolism of warfarin. The combined effect could lead to an increased risk of bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Never heard of that: but it is tasty. ...Read more
Cayenne pepper mixed with olive oil on the scalp for circulation. What do you think of this? It's quite popular.
Myths: That would not in any way improve the circulation. That is a cruel hoax put on the internet by strangers for a good laugh. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use cayenne pepper to improve blood circulation?
- Is cayenne pepper good for blood circulation?
- How much cayenne pepper for high blood pressure?
- How to use cayenne pepper for poor circulation?
- How to take cayenne pepper for blood clots?
- Does red cayenne pepper thin the blood?
- How to treat blood clots with cayenne pepper?
- Cayenne pepper and blood clots
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free