Doctor insights on:
Causes Vaginal Bleeding
Cystocele: Yes -- it can happen if the wall is protruding out of the vagina, or if that part of the vagina is getting significantly irritated during vaginal intercourse. The bleeding is usually benign and self-limited, but any pain or bleeding associated with a falling bladder (also known as a cystocele) should be evaluated by a urogynecologist. It can usually be corrected with a pessary or surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your GYN: In the process of healing, any incision can develop granulation tissue, which is normal collection of blood vessels and connective tissue. Granulation tissue can also form at the top of the vagina in the months after hysterectomy. You should see your gyn to determine the source of the bleeding, and if it is granulation tissue it can be easily treated in the office. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of heavy vaginal bleeding
- Cause vaginal bleeding hysterectomy
- Causes of prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes vaginal bleeding during ectopic
- Can amoxicillin cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can exercise cause vaginal bleeding?
- What can cause vaginal bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free