Doctor insights on:
Causes Skin Rise Bite
No: No relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
There are many: Possible causes for this. With info available - can't provide a helpful response. ...Read more
Difficult to tell: There are so many possibilities as to why you could be developing these bumps, which could include an allergic rash ("contact dermatitis"), dry skin, infection, drug reaction, etc. The only way to find the true cause is to have your skin examined by a doctor, and they can find the proper diagnosis and treatment for you. Best wishes. ...Read more
I have had a itch on my back for almost 2 weeks with no obvious cause. It has not spread but is very irritating. No dry skin, no rash, no bites?
What are causes to feel itchy (like flea bites) but the skin takes on blotchy pink color? This time of the year I may itch, but no bite marks seen.
So my skin has been very dry lately, could that be the reason why im getting skin crawling sensation and bites on my skin? What causes dry skin also.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes hard bumps to rise on the skin?
- Rare skin peeling conditions caused by insect bite
- Can a tick bite cause lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a tick bite cause cough?
- Cause of skin peeling on redness on penis
- Stds that cause dry skin
- Cause for itchy bumpy skin rash on legs
- Talk to a dermatologist online