Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Xerosis
Corynebacteria: Corynebacteria group together in a characteristic way, which has been described as the form of a "v", "palisades", or "chinese letters". ...Read more
Google Search: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/corynebacterium more info than we can provide in such a small space. ...Read more
Itchy Skin: Causes of itching include: dry skin, internal diseases, nerve disorders, irritation and allergic reactions, drugs, pregnancy, skin conditions and rashes. Itchy skin that isn't accompanied by other obvious skin changes, such as a rash, is most often caused by dry skin (xerosis). Dry skin usually results from environmental factors that you can influence. These include hot or cold weather with low humidity. ...Read more
What could be the cause of itchy palms? There is nothing visible on the surface, and washing or anti itch ointments do not alleviate it.
Hi the bottom of both of my feet in one spot are really really itchy and have white welts on them what is that and cause ?
A few things: Without seeing the feet, it could be many things. Perhaps seeing a podiatrist where he can see their size, textures, and what symptoms they cause would shed more light to your question. If you have more details, that would be great. It might be athlete's foot, eczema, skin xerosis, dyshidrosis among other things. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of rash around anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Causes of high sgot and sgpt
- Talk to a dermatologist online