Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Wrist Drop
I am in my second day of dealing with standard sleep related wrist drop. Numbness is gone, replaced with soreness in some spots. Sign of healing?
Hi. I've had prior wrist problems but recently heard it pop (causing me to drop a basket) & more pops & grating when I try to feel if it was dislocated. It didn't swell, but I wrapped it immediately after the injury. I've been inconsistent with wrapping o
Carpal tunnel: The most commonly affected nerve in the hand and wrist is the median nerve as it crosses the palm of the hand. This is known as carpal tunnel syndrome which occurs when the space for the nerve becomes diminished. Symptoms include pain and numbness in the hand especially at night. Treatments include splinting and surgery if nothing else works. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning feeling in the wrist
- Causes of rash and red spots on the wrist
- Causes of itchy bumps on the wrist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy swollen the wrist
- Causes of swollen left wrist
- Can a torn biceps tendon cause loss of feeling in the hand or wrist?
- Causes of white spots on the wrist
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free