Doctor insights on:
Causes Of White Spots On Skin
Hypopigmentation: White spots in sun exposed areas can be a form of chronic sun damage called idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis. It is common on forearms and lower legs as small white dots. No real treatment exists. If this does not sound like what you have, see your doctor to check it out. ...Read more
Before 10 year ago, i had suffering from chicken pox and cure but white spots on skin remain as it is. now they are spreading and itching. suggest t/t?
Tinea versicolor?: I suspect it's another easily treated condition. See a Derm and get properly diagnosed! ...Read more
Is applying lemon juice on hands for getting rid of tan safe?are there chances of white spots on skin?
See details: It is very impossible to be specific without being able to visualize the lesions. If you are concerned, see a dermatologist or your family doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on skin caused by fungus
- White spots on the skin can be caused by
- White spots on skin caused by the sun
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots on skin after tanning?
- What causes small white spots on skin?
- White spots on your skin
- White peeling spots on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online